Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello. I just signed onto the forum. Picking up my brand spanking new blue yzf600 on Sat. :)

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
1,308 Posts
hey welcome to the forums.. good luck on your bike aswell.

i got my m1 yesterday so i will be gettin a bike too. yay to me :headbang

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
welcome, make sure to take the www.msf-usa.org class........

good luck

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
:twofinger welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay :twofinger

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
so she's already been informed, and yet she chooses to make the wrong decision........ah, such is youth.

·
Registered
584 Posts
RACER X said:
so she's already been informed, and yet she chooses to make the wrong decision........ah, such is youth.
yeah. I was pretty rebelious too. 500 Power, baby

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
listen junior, your almost old enough to be my son, and my wife is only a few yrs. older then you.........i don't need a g/f......... :flipa

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ive been QUITE informed about the choice. But alas, I rebel. :p Who wants to live to get old anyway? Not me. Butttt thats another story. But I am taking my MSF.

Hey SUnpin, sup?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
lol.......famous last words.........ask sicflygrl.......she was thinking differently as they life-flighted her out......

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont wanna hear it. I will embrace it as it comes. LoL. No seriously, iVe argued with enough people about it. If ya dont hear from me... you know where I am. :p

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
BikerChickSI said:
I dont wanna hear it. I will embrace it as it comes. LoL. No seriously, iVe argued with enough people about it. If ya dont hear from me... you know where I am. :p
And they says guys are the imature ones why cant you take what people tell you with a grain of salt. No one likes to hear of someone they know getting hurt/killed on a bike

·
Banned
293 Posts
BikerChickSI said:
Just saying hello. I just signed onto the forum. Picking up my brand spanking new blue yzf600 on Sat. :)
What up! Welcome :flipa

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Im not immature. Just that Ive signed onto a number of boards & Ive heard it all already. Thats all. Ive been researching for like a month through boards. I just wanted to say hi. Not get a lecture. And Im sure the more experienced guys are sick of repeating themselves anyway. :)

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
BikerChickSI said:
Wow, a rider who cares nothing about their own life...I hope your reckless regard to danger dosen't spill over into other riders... :confused:

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Welcome to the site, please be careful out there on that bike you got. Why did you choose the YZF600 over (R6, 600RR, etc) I mean, I don't agree with your decision, but if you are gonna start on a brand new 600, why not go all out? I mean, when you drop a new YZF600R the price for new plastics isn't gonna be any less than a SS600.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts