Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hihi all.. I just got my bike its a 03 F4I and I ove it, its my first bike and I feel as if Ive ridden it for ages lol, I have a cousin with a 1k gixxer, bother with a 600 ninja another cousin with a fzr6 and another cousion with a zx12... Yeah I know :p

well anyways just saying hi... if anybody in the area wants to ride somtime or just wanna talk bikes lemme know I got time I can put the girlfriend on hold :p

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Welcome man. There's a few other people on here from Wilmington as well, so post up if you want to ride.

I think several of us are going to ride out that way soon, so we'll let you know when we do.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
welcome to the site !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yo$hi said:
Sounds like you gotta a prett hot bike. :banana Welcome :beer

Yeah its hot :p Just dont look at the dent in the gas tank and scratch on the clutch cover :p guess thats what I get for thinking I could trust another person to be holding the other side while I itch my nose... hah.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
ShagsF4I said:
Yeah its hot :p Just dont look at the dent in the gas tank and scratch on the clutch cover :p guess thats what I get for thinking I could trust another person to be holding the other side while I itch my nose... hah.
I'd be pissed. But yeah my '03 F4i is a little rashed on the left side where some stupid f*ck thought they'd be cute and pull out in front of me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah I figure after my period ends when I dont think ima drop it anymore ill replace the tank and parts that are scratched.

·
Registered
288 Posts
ShagsF4I said:
hihi all.. I just got my bike its a 03 F4I and I ove it, its my first bike and I feel as if Ive ridden it for ages lol, I have a cousin with a 1k gixxer, bother with a 600 ninja another cousin with a fzr6 and another cousion with a zx12... Yeah I know :p

well anyways just saying hi... if anybody in the area wants to ride somtime or just wanna talk bikes lemme know I got time I can put the girlfriend on hold :p
whats up dude...i live in wilmington as well, got the same bike as you....I saw someone else on an F4i the other day but it was a silver/grey one, which is the other color scheme in 05....anyhow lemme know if u wanna ever ride

peace and be safe man

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey, Sorry havnt stoped in much theres alot of forums ive been going to trying to find riders,

But yeah if you wann ride somtime I try and ride everyday, last night went to hooters bike night with my cousin and met a few others, and a very cool guy with a f4I :)

I probly wont ride with anybody till friday or saturday night... cause I dont like to ride alone and my cousin is only person I know that will ride but if you want to meet us somwhere that would be great, that if you dont mind riding with a Gixxer 1k and a newbie on a f4I LoL.

My aim is ShagsSupra, YIM is ShaginSupra and Shagsf4I or PM me here ill be checking em for sure :) and if that fails and I dont reply call me say friday around 5pm and we will go form there.

My cell is 910-232-4169, Names Kacy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I started riding tonight at 9 and rode till 2am.... nobody but me and my cousin we only seen 3 bikes the whole night X_X! what was going on :( saturday night and nobody was riding I got sad lol... so now im just sitting here bored 3:30 am watching the DVD of the Percisions Stunt team going at it for the first time.

I expected atleast somone from any of the boards to give me a call X_X! sucks nobody did haha.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome,

Looking forward to some rides if you are up in the Raleigh area or if we make a trip down that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts