Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow... Just registered. For a minute I thought I was trying to join the FBI. Guess I'll start by stirring the pot... Do I really have to share all that personal info just to ask a question about a sport bike?

I'm so disturbed from the registration process that I forget what I wanted to say and ask about bikes.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Got your panties in a wad so quickly, by just the normal sign-up process?

Yeah, you'll be here another day or two, if you can remain un-flustered enough to remember your password.

Is there a drama-queen smiley face?

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
I'm still waiting for the sport bike question. Really, joining a forum only to bitch about the process for joining the forum is kind of... pointless. I'm perfectly ready to be helpful where possible.

KeS

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Wow... Just registered. For a minute I thought I was trying to join the FBI. Guess I'll start by stirring the pot... Do I really have to share all that personal info just to ask a question about a sport bike?

I'm so disturbed from the registration process that I forget what I wanted to say and ask about bikes.
Go ahead and ask your question. You wouldn't believe the number of spammers we get here. The registration process helps some, but it's really easy to get rid of members who aren't legit.

Welcome to SBN!! :smilierr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts