Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New rider, got my bike in June of 2005. Have about 1,600 miles so far. Looking for some people to hang out with, ride, and talk bikes with in the area.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hey man what's goin on, I'm Jon and I live up in north raleigh near Possum Track road, out near where 540 hits falls. Just got a new R1 last month, been riding with a few of the local guys on here before. If you wanna go ride all you gotta do is post up when and where on here and just keep a check on it and you can have a good ride goin no problem. We tend to meet up at the fairgrounds at the LCD sign at the corner of blue ridge and hillsboro a lot. Welcome to the forum and keep the shiney side up man haha.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man whats up..

I must live like 5 min from you. Wakefield area off of Falls. I am about 100% I saw you on your R1 a couple of weeks ago. (Best looking bike in production right now if you ask me). I'm game for hanging out anytime and riding.

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You probably did, BIG dude on a red R1, two brothers exhaust and a fender eliminator-thas me. A lot of my friends live there and I go to Wakefield so I'm out there a lot. Post up if you ever wanna go ride man.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
MPower said:
New rider, got my bike in June of 2005. Have about 1,600 miles so far. Looking for some people to hang out with, ride, and talk bikes with in the area.
Nice looking bike you got there...I was going to get the Yellow one but they didn't have any in stock. Anytime you want to ride, just post up. We'll come out with ya. :cheers

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Haha good one Sal, did you ride to work the other day? I was cruisin down Capitol and happend to glance over and I think I saw your bike out in front of the LJS

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Yup..... Last couple days my car has been a woman and stopped cooperating so I've been biking the bruta 1.7 mile hike to work.

And of course today, it's pouring.

I hate bikes sometimes.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
SalKhan said:
Another SV? Multiplying like rabbits! Except without the fecal mater and vegetation destruction.
Well...until one of us on a SV go down. Then, it'll be JUST like rabbits. :)

Welcome to the board man.

·
Registered
355 Posts
gixxer42 said:
Another damn v-twin :pisson welcome to the board

dont be a hater inline pussy! bawabhaahaha :eek:nfloor

Attachments

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hey man, think I saw you on the way back towords home tonight, passed you [i think] around 945 in front of falls fire department, i was in my Tahoe so you wouldnt have known it was me haha.

·
Registered
355 Posts
me?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep that was probably me...I was coming back from Champs on capital at that time.

Small world :phatyo

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome a-board :lol hope i get to get up to Raleigh next time everyone rides, i have only few friends here is Gays Boro, oops Getto-boro, shit i mean GOLDSBORO.... :eek:nfloor

1 - 18 of 18 Posts