Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just got my fz6 today,took it down the back roads makes me feel just like i did 20 yrs ago when i first took my lc 350 down the same roads.Great site.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yes, welcome!

·
Face is a Maserati!!!
1,161 Posts
:welcome :headbang

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Welcome to the club. Please keep your wallet and credit card locked in the above compartment or stowed safely below your seat. Do not attempt to remove these items until your flight attendant says it is safe to do so.

·
Registered
46 Posts
04Fizzer said:
Welcome to the club. Please keep your wallet and credit card locked in the above compartment or stowed safely below your seat. Do not attempt to remove these items until your flight attendant says it is safe to do so.
So true Avvacuppa. So many goodies-and some thoughtful bloke even provided links to all the best goodie sites for your buying and bankruptcy pleasure. A dangerous but addictive site for sure. :lol Congrats on your new bike.

·
me a "racer",i think not!
289 Posts
howdy, have fun ride safe.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I no longer have a FZ6 but these guys here are making me stay! Welcome. You have made a wise decision with the purchase of the FZ6.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Hams51 said:
I no longer have a FZ6 but these guys here are making me stay! Welcome. You have made a wise decision with the purchase of the FZ6.
The line, "'cuz I've got no place else to go!" comes to mind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts