Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved here last week, and i am healed up from the trip i want to get out and meet some of the local bikers, i dont have reliable internet access yet, so if anyone wants to hang out give me a call at 623-332-6745
i hate having no pc

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
welcome :twofinger from one "new to the area" to another
good talking to ya on the phone hopefully we'll see ya out and about tonight

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Noir!! awsome welcome to sunny AZ, got some great places to take your 7 out on.

·
Registered
317 Posts
where you livin' bro?

·
Registered
220 Posts
noir said:
I just moved here last week, and i am healed up from the trip i want to get out and meet some of the local bikers, i dont have reliable internet access yet, so if anyone wants to hang out give me a call at 623-332-6745
i hate having no pc

welcome to phx... we got a ride going on sunday sept 12... come on out... ill call you later on during the week...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
living in north east phoenix, I got to ride bartlett for the first time this weekend, got my pegs down chasing a guy on a zx7, i miss my 7 now

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and give me a call kawboy, will look forward to riding with you

·
Registered
220 Posts
noir said:
and give me a call kawboy, will look forward to riding with you

so far the are a few of us going out on the 12th... ill call you and give you the details.. hey you should come out to our pocket bike nights... usually on thursday and saturday night... i know youll end up buying one after one night...

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
noir said:
living in north east phoenix, I got to ride bartlett for the first time this weekend, got my pegs down chasing a guy on a zx7, i miss my 7 now
Shame on you for getting rid of your 7! :mad: Anyway, you can ride with me anytime! :cool:

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
You still going Kawagirl? We'll be there late Friday night. Should be going by 10/90 around 8pm. Looks like we'll be in the RV with trailer in tow. Just give me a call Friday around 6.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
You still going Kawagirl? We'll be there late Friday night. Should be going by 10/90 around 8pm. Looks like we'll be in the RV with trailer in tow. Just give me a call Friday around 6.
:twofinger you suck - damn iwish i wasn't working this weekend... :a2

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
badgixxer said:
:twofinger you suck - damn iwish i wasn't working this weekend... :a2
QUIT!!! :lol

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
QUIT!!! :lol
i wish i could - come on LOTTERY it's my turn... :cool:

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Yep just finished prep and have sent you a whole bucn of PM's and will load her up on the truck in the AM. See you tomorrow!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts