Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, didn't want to jack the thread about Rob much more so I figured this would be a better idea.

Anyways, yeah I started racing this year. Sold the '98 to buy a '01 gixxer 600 race bike. I mostly race CCS, but did one CRA weekend too. I am getting ready to go to Barber on wed. morning to do the CCS event there so that will be hella fun! :lol

I did start up a shop with Greg Williams, who has been roadracing (mostly endurance stuff) for about 10 years now. All we do is roadrace and sportbike stuff, and I think most people here know my prices are quite excelent :alky Just let me know what you need, and I probably keep it in stock.. :twofinger

-Nick

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hey SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing really. Just hey.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Oh.. and I think I'm a litte "unsober"

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Spoon, you meet me when I first got my F4i. Lee and I came down to Clinton MO and rode with you and meg-han. How is the guy that wrecked? I was following him. I hope all came out ok. I was planing on coming out to your shop today but the man has me by the nutz and needs me to work. Was hoping you had a vortex rear sprocket for a F4i in stock, 47 tooth. I get off at 7 pm if you have that sprocket in stock and can meet me somewhere ill bring the cash. I'll check this post today at around 3pm. If all is good just PM me your # and ill give ya a call.?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey whats up..I don't have that in stock unfortunately. Gearing is a tough thing to stock so we usually order it for guys. I could have it by tuesday or wed. though...

Spooner

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hmmm ok but i wont be able to get up there till the weekend.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be gone from wed-sunday racing, but our tech will be here. I can order it and have your name on it for when you come in. Just let me know what you want to do. And also do you need a 525 or 520??

-Nick

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yea go ahead and order it Spooner. i need a 47 tooth rear sprocket for and CBR600f4i 525. I live in Lawrence so ill need to get some directions from ya. Ill be riding in on k10. Oh ya how late are ya open on Saturday?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool, I will get it coming for you. We will be open till 4 on saturday, but be kind to the guy there-greg and I will be gone after tomorrow so I am sure he will be pulling out his hair by the time sat. rolls around :lol

Heres the directions: Take I-35 north to the 12th street exit. Go left on 12th street down the famous 12th street bridge. If you have been to the haunted houses this should be familiar. At the end of the bridge, take an imediate right. Follow the road as it bends, and take your first left. Then just go a block and take a right on Union. If there is a train going through the intersection just cruise around the barriers (everyone does ) and take the right. We are just up the street on the right, can't miss us!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Reall cool shop ya got Spooner. Heh and as for the sprocket goes well we'll be figuring that out this week. :lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, jet called me and said there were some problems-it sounded to me that you got a 520 chain, because the only 525 sprocket I ordered was for your bike but I guess it didn't fit??

·
Registered
531 Posts
The chain is at your shop and its a 525 but i dont think they sent the correct sprocket.Its way to thick and wont go into the chain holes.The sprocket fits the same way with the stock chain thats on the bike. I have a new 525 front on the bike now and fits just fine. Not sure whats up only thing i can think of is they sent maybe a 620 sprocket which i think is larger i.e thicker. Not sure on that just a guess. Anyway once you get to the shop youll see the problem i left my new chain there in the box it came in so you can see.Heh i thought the guy there was named Greg. :lol . Any ways i think you have my number so give me a call and let me know what ya think.If you dont just PM me and ill give it to ya.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
about those gloves...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, well I checked the invoice and they sent a 530 sprocket for some reason... I can call them back and have them send the correct one, unless you found one already. Just let me know what you want me to do, and I will make it happen.

King-I called held to send me a price list (greg said we never got one) so I will do some looking to see if it came in, but its kinda crazy here today since we were gone for a week, but I will get back to you asap.

-Nick

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
lol no super rush spoony, just reminding ya :D

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
lol the high dollar ones :lol i think they are called the galaxies

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
yup the galaxy

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, The galaxy's MSRP is $229-for you $205. Just let me know what you want to do and we will make it happen :D

-Spoon

1 - 20 of 47 Posts