·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO: Professional Bowlers Association
WHAT: First tournament of the season - televised
WHEN: Ocotber 31st.
WHERE: MILLER PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha........they are setting up lanes in center field or some crazy shit....I dunno...I need to do more research...I read it in this months WIRED magazine...bwahahaha

Are we going?

cj

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I heard right field. Tickets are expensive, I think 30 and 60, but I could be wrong. Milwaukee is a bowling city and they are expecting a bug turnout. Anyone want to go in costume? Maybe we could get 10 people to go as pins? and sit in the stands together in formation? I'd be in for that.

Tom.

·
Registered
193 Posts
holy crap! haha. thats pretty cool. I really dont want to spend that much to go watch though. I would rather just go bowling. :D Its been awhile ..... i want to go bowling now. lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
mr_druid said:
Milwaukee is a bowling city and they are expecting a bug turnout. Anyone want to go in costume?
I'd honestly rather watch bowling than baseball.

But I'm still boycotting Miller Park after I got thrown in the drunk tank and treated like an ass for 2.5 hours for having purple hair.

·
Registered
459 Posts
mr_druid said:
I heard right field. Tickets are expensive, I think 30 and 60, but I could be wrong. Milwaukee is a bowling city and they are expecting a bug turnout. Anyone want to go in costume? Maybe we could get 10 people to go as pins? and sit in the stands together in formation? I'd be in for that.

Tom.
that would be hilarious :lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
WaynesNside said:
Dave let me know I'm down to get my bowl on.
ahhh shit... its on now. Maybe next week or something. But definetely soon. I will have to learn all over again, its been awhile.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jspecracer said:
ahhh shit... its on now. Maybe next week or something. But definetely soon. I will have to learn all over again, its been awhile.
Bring it bitches.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts