Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twofinger I see since I've re-registered there are some new chicks here~ way to go for women riders!! I just wish there were more in MS! You all rawk!! :headbang

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Hey girlie!! I am glad you re-registered on the site!! You know....you are not that overly far away from Florida!! ;-)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Where are you in MS again?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
gotta love us women riders! hey don't feel bad, Im WAY away form everyone. I actaully saw one female rider today intown, riding like a squid with no gear and shorts on. Granted, tu was 93* today with the humidity at 93% but still that's no excuse.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
xoMSdixieGirLxo said:
Richland/Florence area. When I go to Destin it usually takes me about 6 hours....
I'd say about 10 to 11 hours. Damn I had a cousin who lived in Diamond Head but now she is in Louisana!!! Not too bad if we both met each other half way and then hit some roads up in N. FLorida :twofinger

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
you know, if you ladies rode Harleys there would be a lot more lady friends to ride with..

And you could all dress up like you are going to a Village People reunion and hang out at "biker bars" and such... And be bad-asses with do-rags and all that stuff...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
KatanaMike said:
you know, if you ladies rode Harleys there would be a lot more lady friends to ride with..

And you could all dress up like you are going to a Village People reunion and hang out at "biker bars" and such... And be bad-asses with do-rags and all that stuff...
LADIES.............DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay with what you ride, to hell with them loud ass Harley's. :twofinger

·
Registered
18 Posts
I cant stand Harleys and I live in Milwaukee! They are loud, obnoxious, ugly, and too damn big to be on the road. They are boats and belong in the ocean! Last year when we had the stupid reunion the city was over run with them. The riders left a huge mess everywhere and took over the freaking road. It was awful.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
1Racebabe said:
I cant stand Harleys and I live in Milwaukee! They are loud, obnoxious, ugly, and too damn big to be on the road. They are boats and belong in the ocean! Last year when we had the stupid reunion the city was over run with them. The riders left a huge mess everywhere and took over the freaking road. It was awful.
1Racebabe..........................

I just seen your pic's in your public profile, and on your web page..................................:eek: :drool :dblthumb :3eek

SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your B/F is a lucky guy.

You would be MORE than welcome to ride with me.

OH.......and Welcome to SBN.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
KatanaMike said:

NOT THANKS!! I like to bathe and besides, I'm not into cheap leather nor do I wanna look like a 50 yr old catchers mit cuz I've been out in the sun my whole life.. iiikkk!

I'll pass!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts