Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope to have my bike back tomorrow and have it registered as well. I'm good to go, (well, I still need to pass the written driving test). :lao

Anyway, I'm a new rider, (not to be confused with a NEWB rider), and I'm just looking to get out and enjoy a ride with some like-minded people.

:feedback

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shoot, we need to plan ahead. Possibly next weekend. My bike still isn't ready. I'm usually out around 7am in the morning for a ride around where ever.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Hopefully things here soon will work out that I'll be riding again and we can plan a ride.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Im up for a ride Saturday morning (june 18th). I like to go early so there is less traffic. If anyone is interested in a ride around the island let me know.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We need to make a Denny's Run or something. Just to get together early morning. But shoot, I gotta bring my bike back to RevTek for service. The right fork seal is leaking again. :(

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I'm up for setting a group meet up. Don't have to ride, not all of us have bike :( But at least a meet and greet for all the hawaii people. Before Kastivich leaves us too.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We can try for next weekend then. My bike should be back in order. BTW, who doesn't have a bike?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Rascus said:
I'm up for setting a group meet up. Don't have to ride, not all of us have bike :( But at least a meet and greet for all the hawaii people. Before Kastivich leaves us too.
Yeah we better do it soon. My official leave date is the 11th (but shhh thats a secret right now. I still havnt told some people that need to know).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts