Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey scott, saw you downtown last night on your bike. it was chris, joe, and myself that were by you on water street. but you probably don't know any of us.

just figured i'd let ya know that it wastn' some random that thought they knew you. we lost ya at the stop light, :(

take er easy

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Yeah, but Scott's bike kinda stands out from the rest, so he is an easy spot.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Ah, ok, didn't know who that was. I thought I heard a "hey scott" but I wasn't sure. Tell your buddy on the yellow Kawi that next he wants to act like a complete idiot, and set down a wheelie attempt right behind me, go whippin' by me in MY lane, and almost take me out that he might want to try riding with some of his common sense. I seriously thought about stopping and kicking his ass for a dumb ass move like that. I was none-too-happy about it. That's also why I got the hell out of there.

·
Registered
324 Posts
"Common sense is not so common anymore". Now we even have to watch out for other motorcyclists, there is a time and place for getting crazy as far as safety goes. I'm not too concerned about if it is illegal or not because in most cases it is illegal. I'm just concerned that it is done in a safe manner.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, sorry bout him. he gets a little worked up sometimes. it annoys me too. like yesterday it was cool to ride around with your can off on lakeshore drive, and downtown. :rolleyes

oh well it was a nice day and good for riding.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yeah, I know those people are out there and I'm not judging you for it. You and your other friend seemed to be riding with your head on. That's why I didn't get all pissy about it, but man, he really got to me. I was even more pissed that he was pulling that crap while I had a passenger. I would have liked to stop at talk for a while, but I just wanted to get away from him, sorry man. Next time though...

·
Paint Sniffer
180 Posts
That's funny, I was walking downtown West Bend the other day for lunch with my brother before his wedding. We were walking in our tuxes to a sub place when this guy on an R6 followed by a YZF600 went by us and apparently decided they needed to impress us. So the idiot dumped the clutch and did a little puddle jump of a wheelie in the middle of traffic and ended up running into a pickup truck in front of him. It would have been pretty funny if shit like that didn't give us a bad enough reputation already...(not that I don't do wheelies, I just try to pick a better time and place)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts