Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lurking here along time. finally decided to join. dont know about you guys but the snow is gone in missoula. weve been riding for about a 2 weeks now.`

·
Registered
61 Posts
Missoula

Hey I am in Missoula also, and we have been riding for a couple of weeks. Actually going to pick up a new bike this Saturday. Dang I hope the weather stays like this and doesn't get nasty again, which is inevitable I know! Darn..:nuts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I cruised for a while Sunday evening, but was snowmobiling most of the day... Well I am checking out two bikes. I really badly want to pick up this 1998 Triumph t595. But if it is not as good as it sounds, then I am also looking at a 1999 GSX-R600...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sled...

Hey Razz what kind of snowmobile do you have?
1998 Ski-Doo SummitX 670 with extended 151" track and alla that nonsense. With all this warm weather around Missoula, the snow is leaving and bike season is coming. Ha, I'm sure it's gonna get ugly in the next few weeks again though.

·
Registered
762 Posts
How's snowmobiling been around there this year? Around here it's been awesome. We've gone to Cooke quite a bit this year and it keeps getting better. This weekend everything was wet and sticky as hell. Did you go riding this weekend?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts