Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kristen and live in the Milwaukee area. I don't have too many people that I feel comfortable riding with yet if any of you ladies wanna ride sometime PM me. I'm slowly losing my female friends to marriage and serious relationships and besides, none of them will ever try riding either.
Also if any of you play hockey or can rollerblade, I play on Thursdays in Cedarburg, we could use some more estrogen on the rink.
I'm interested in becoming a Pussy Posse member too. Chicks on bikes rock!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome :twofinger <--- offical SBN welcome

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
:welcome

I'd love to ride with ya, but I live in Orlando. Maybe if you come down for one of the bike weeks..... (hint-hint).

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Welcome! Welcome! :welcome!!!

now if only there were more women riders in Ky.... Kinna get'n bored riding with the guys...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
japbike said:
Welcome! Welcome! :welcome!!!

now if only there were more women riders in Ky.... Kinna get'n bored riding with the guys...

I could take that last sentence so many different ways :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey there! :welcome
I'd meet up too but I'm in Indiana...the bf and I are thinking about riding
down for Biketoberfest in FL this year. Anyone else planning on being there?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Iluvmy929 said:
Hey there! :welcome
I'd meet up too but I'm in Indiana...the bf and I are thinking about riding
down for Biketoberfest in FL this year. Anyone else planning on being there?
I'm always here... close enough anyway.:fiddy

I will be riding over to Daytona as much as possible during Biketoberfest.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
:welcome
PM Fred to have your name added to the Pussy Posse list.

·
Registered
832 Posts
well it was nice to finally meet you. :cheers <-- drinking redbull when me and the old man come back up to visit well be bringing the bikes so we can still go ride. otherwise have a blast everyone here is really cool you'll be in good hands

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Cheri, I had a blast last night. It will definitely be memorable. Good luck in Oklahoma! I need the massage guys number, I am sooooo sore!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Welcome!!!
There's lots of us around Milwaukee....keep your eyes on the WI forum here at SBN...that's where the group rides are usually posted.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'll PM you his number just have to get my phone and look it up make sure you use those passes up I'm sure some of the girls here wouldnt mind going and looking at male dancers and then the girls other wise girls get in free during the week

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
When my wrist is better and I'm out riding again (cuz of course I HAD to go and break my wrist right as my schedule started slowing down enough for me to get out on the bike more) I'll definately PM ya to get out and ride, hopefully we can get some more of the girls out too. Welcome
<~~~Ali

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Fred is still OOOBER busy as far as I know... we all just need to wait a little longer. He'll get to it...:)

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
snoflk said:
I'll PM you his number just have to get my phone and look it up make sure you use those passes up I'm sure some of the girls here wouldnt mind going and looking at male dancers and then the girls other wise girls get in free during the week

Cherie I do hope your not giving out my number to just anyone........ :devil LOL

Welcome to Miltown riding scene Kristin, we met briefly the other night when you stopped by Starbucks to see Al......

There's a good bunch of folks up here, you'll have fun riding and hanging out with them.
Keep up the bookworm stuff too ;) dont fall into the trap LOL......

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha Ha very funny. It's homework and I haven't heard the end of it yet. For some reason Al thinks I was at the Harry Potter book release waiting in line. I thought the costume would have been a good enough disguise, but I guess I didn't pull it off. But shhhh...don't tell anyone I'm a big dork :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts