Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL...Do you remember the thread that you have in the picture forum where you had to remove your photos. Well, I asked if someone had them and if so would they send them to me. To make a long story short, someonde did have them and emailed them to me. Tonight, I guess my wife was looking through my email and guess what she found. She printed your pics and came into the room I was taking a nap in demanding to know who that was and what is she doing sitting on my bike (she thinks all bikes look alike). I tried to explain about the forum, the email and what not but she wasn't buying any of it. So, I'm in the doghouse and may need to find a comfy couch for a few nights. :lol

The funny thing is we've been married for 15 years now and I've never cheated on her. She knows this, but she is as jealous as anyone I've ever known but whatever. So lemme know if you have room for me. Do you think your boyfriend will understand?

Mike

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hahahaha, that's funny as hell man. Sort of sucks, but is mighty funny.

I remember hearing a story from another rider named Steve at a gas station, about how he was on a group ride, and his bike broke down.. Well they loaded the bike up on a guy's truck who they had called, but the truck owner had passengers with him, and couldn't fit Steve in the truck with the bike.. So another rider offered to ride Steve two-up on the back of his bike back to his house.. After the rider dropped Steve off, and got to his own home, his wife was super uber pissed off at him. Apparently she was on the road at the same time, and had noticed his bike, and someone on the back of it, going the other way.. She thought Steve was a chick, and it took Steve to come over with all his riding gear, and show her that it was him on the back of the bike..

She felt like a moron, and apparently all Steve's riding buddies tell him he must look like a girl, which gets him really pissed off.

So in conclusion: Riders tell the funniest stories at gas stations, and women are insane.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Wow mike,
almost the same thing happened to me about japbike too. Wife found a pm she sent me with her pics in it and went off the deep end. She lost her head and we actually almost got divorced, I was out the door to draw up papers when I realized I was so pissed that she invaded my privacy and then blew up about it, that I forgot it was sunday. We're still on rough water a week later. Guess maccies undying beauty makes our insane wives jealous. :spank

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
God. Damn.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
what lesson have we learned from this guys? stop begging online girls for nudie pics. im sure you wouldnt be happy if your wife was on the internet flirting with some guy and receiving nude pics of him, now would ya?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, the pics were pretty tame. The girls isn't nude in any of them. Oh well.

Mike

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
i saw the pics and i could see why your wife wouldnt be happy. would you be happy is the roles were reversed? say your wife was e-flirting w/ some guy and trying to get pics of him naked?

·
Registered
681 Posts
HEY, send those pics my way.........my wife could give a shit less.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Damn ... thats not good .. but funny as hell. Most women really have no sense of humor about this sort of stuff do they?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Man that sucks. I would be in the same situation if my gf found something like that. haha

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Man that is bad but check this out. I kept a list of girls I had been with before on a index card. Not only did my ex find the list but read like 3 of her best friends on it. That fucking blew.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wouldnt mind seeing those. Anyone want to send them my way? I can e-mail them to my boyfriend to he can use them as a screensaver!

·
Registered
199 Posts
send those pics to me and let me judge this for myself. Then I will put in my .02 whether your wife is insane(most likely) or if I think she has a reason to be mad. Cant make any real choice till I see the pics.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Hmm. Interesting. Did you blow up at her though for going through your email? Seems like she was asking for it. But then again, emails are password protected, so it seems like somewhere along the way you screwed up also. Hope you learned your lesson. Hope the doghouse treatment doesnt last too long.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OMG you guys Im SO SO SORRY! :eek: That was NEVER my intent!! I know about evils-03-RR and his wifie, (I'm so sorry Steve thos pics are even tamer!!) and every one knows that my pics were FAR from nude! I don't send ppl nude pic of myself

Even some of the PM's I recieved where ppl were asking me to send nudes, I would NEVER do. I didn't think that wives and gf's would freak like they are. I'm far from the jealous type. heck, I even go to the strip bars with my bf and tell him to grab a hand full of boobie. Not a big deal.

Actaully, that might be a LONG way for you to stay on my couch, but I do have 3 of um and a few xtra bedrooms if ya need um. ;) I can leave a few pillows and blankets out and a guest basket full of things you'll need for your toilet. ;)

again, really I'm sorry.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hell my wife saw them on line and thought you were pretty hot

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
HEY, send those pics my way.........my wife could give a shit less
-Ditto. Since my old lady is leaving, I don't give a rat's a$$ what she thinks.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts