Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i'm new to this site, just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 20(21 in 44 days), I goto school at bloomsburg University where I belong to Sigma Iota Omega. I love to ride all the time. My girlfriend and I both ride and are always up to meeting up with other crews. I'll be in the philly area until aug 26th if anyone wants to ride.

Also I'm looking for a crew to ride with, any openings let me know.

·
Registered
966 Posts
:flipa welcome to SBN (thats how we always say hi to a newbie) :) But I dont know of any "crews" that ride there. And you just missed a huge thread about frat boys....and how some of us hate them! :lao

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chsnprodigy said:
:flipa welcome to SBN (thats how we always say hi to a newbie) :) But I dont know of any "crews" that ride there. And you just missed a huge thread about frat boys....and how some of us hate them! :lao
haha thanks for the welcome.. thats ok I hate most of them too... hhaah..most are conceded aholes with nothing better to do..I joined because i was a dumb freshmen and i've spent my years in it tryin to make it better...but don't get me wrong i enjoy it to no end...and i'd never trade my brothers or my frat for anyone else

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the board. Great place to learn. I'm pretty new to the whole scene so I learn a ton here. Lots of helpful people!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I've been riding since I was thirteen, alot of dirtbiking, I just recently got in to streetbikes, looking to do a little racing after some formalized training. And many track days... :cheers

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Welcome to SBN - Enjoy your stay!

Speaking of Frats - I am in the process of getting a Greek Tee shirt company off the ground. www.cheapgreek.com (still under construction, so pardon the dust)

If you all need letter t-shirts, hit me up, I am sure that I can hookup some kinda SBN discount. (Sorry Fred for the advertisment)

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
hello and welcome to SBN

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
1quick1 said:
Welcome aboard. Post pics of your bike. That's a good looking bike in your avatar.
yeah yeah you know you just want to check out the chick..........but it still good ideal........... post up the bike and chick :fiddy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:cheers hey, here's my bike and here's my girl...both look pretty good to me and are new and enjoyable...lol

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I still don't see any bike :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
bloomsburg area rider

Hello my name is jason and im from bloomsburg originally and moved across the river to catawissa. I know a bunch of people from the area with bikes and we get together here and there to ride and have fun and personally i like to do stunts lol so if your interested let me know.

jay

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
:welcome If your ever in the DC area let me know we can ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts