Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 473 Posts

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
lol- i KNEW it!!

this is proof positive that women are just as bad as men sometimes when it comes to wanting a little eye candy.... :)

and i'd love to help out, but i lost my hard drive with all my pictures on it... i'll be posting up when i take some more, though... should be in just over a week...

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
kevinwilly said:
lol- i KNEW it!!

this is proof positive that women are just as bad as men sometimes when it comes to wanting a little eye candy.... :)

and i'd love to help out, but i lost my hard drive with all my pictures on it... i'll be posting up when i take some more, though... should be in just over a week...
BS! NOW!!!
:needpics
Man, that was the biggest friggin' tease. You suck. You guys can't wait over a week, why should we? And trust me, I'm just as bad, if not worse than men. Heehee.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
WOW!

first time i saw pics of Rascus.... NOT what i expected!! Also- i didn't know you had an F4i.... sweet!

·
needs another beer
2,885 Posts
umm, first one is me and my first bike, the gs500f. second is me and my new gixxer 600 (denise). third is denise. the fourth is me, spreading my joy to the world, one middle finger at a time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
HELL YES!!! This is what I'm talking about. Damn nice bikes. Love the new gixxer. Digging the blue, disturbed, and the garage, and watch out for the shark. Hehe. MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Nice...:eatpop I'm starting to really dig this thread. I love men in uniform...any uniform...well, almost any uniform. Not big on flying elvises and whirling dervishes. HEHE. ENCORE! I say ENCORE!!!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Outstanding!!!

·
Calm like a bomb!
7,944 Posts
My girl says I need new pics...i will post up as soon as I take some.

*Iceman runs off to the gym and quickly begins to lift weights*

·
Calm like a bomb!
7,944 Posts
bombshell said:
Awww...Don't tease us like that!
Ha ha ha...no really I will take a few soon.

I only have a Canon Rebel Xs SLR camera and it is nice, but uses film.

I have to borrow a digital from my buddy and am too lazy to go pick it up.

I will soon because I need more pics of the bike too.

·
Calm like a bomb!
7,944 Posts
Ok I will throw a couple old ones in here...I have shaved my head now to avoid helmet head every day.

My Boy and I

The Girls and Beer Face

My Sis and I

1 - 20 of 473 Posts