Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any one is up for riding at all between now and the 15th! I have to go in for surgery and haven't been out at all (I broke my wrist a few weeks back) lately so I was thinking about getting some people together a few times to go riding! Let me know what your thinking.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
The only problem is I have not been on a group ride yet... I am not sure if I'll be ready for that- though I would like to. I'll keep ya in mind girl!

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Girl ride, girl ride! Yeah let's do it. When? I work OT the next two Saturdays, but let me know when you're planning something.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I go in for surgery on the 16th, so I won't be riding for at least another month after that... Whenever ya'll wanna go... and whoever, I kinda disappeared for awhile because of my schedule and I'd like to see some of the old guys before I disappear for the fall/winter because of school and work...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
The only problem is I have not been on a group ride yet... I am not sure if I'll be ready for that- though I would like to. I'll keep ya in mind girl!

wait, so you're bike is all ready to go?!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
mattg said:
wait, so you're bike is all ready to go?!
LOL... almost. It's been difficult trying to coordinate schedules at the moment... in the meantime I've been riding a '93 or a '94 (whatever) ZX6 that CyberBiker has. Yesterday we went riding for a few hours, and I logged in 170 miles!! So the bike I'm riding may not be as good as mine, but I just consider myself extremely lucky that I even have something to ride, and such a wonderful man to provide me with that!! Hmmm... well let me talk to him and if he thinks I'm ready, and I feel ready, I'll go on this group ride with you guys- I'm really excited!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
How about Saturday the 13Th? And which way are we going to ride?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Group Ride

If you are riding my way I will ride with you guys I can get two or three others toguether. However, if your not driving West, milwaukee is out of the way for me.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well I'll be riding yet again with CyberBiker this Saturday out in the Madison area. They have the greatest scenery and twisties!! And since I am a slooooooooooow rider, I get to experience the scenery!! He he he...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I'd be up for it this Saturday, I kind of got some bad news today and am kinda feeling sorry for myself about this whole situation. But I'll get out to the new boy toy's house and get my bike from him during our date this Friday so gimme a call. 414 745 9191

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sorry, I canceled. It is supposed to rain off and on Saturday, plus I got the chance to pick up my son from my ex-husband Saturday instead of Sunday. So, I'm driving into Illinois to meet the sperm donor and get my baby back! I miss him... anyway, I'm going riding in the Madison area Friday afternoon instead. Want to come along?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts