Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I wonder if the show catfish would be interested in your feeble attempt at pretending to be a female model on facebook?

Maybe someone should report your profile to the owner of the photos you posted

Mimi Angel | Babes | BabeMethod
Sure go ahead and report I guess, I figured some guys here lives suck so hard that they contemplate stupid shit like this. We're not in a relationship, we're just really good friends now. But friendzone with european women is alot better than American women.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Photos of you doing roommate things with her.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
My new used mattress that I bought off craigslist worked out great. I just threw some designer sheets on it and a few other luxuries and you would never know it was not a $10,000 custom bed like I have at my parents house. The floor is being worked on, we are having real gold leaf and titanium bolts added complements of her rich guy friend. He is a MANAGER at McDonalds (not assistant but a full fledged MANAGER) so he has plenty of bank to throw around.

Jet you can delete all the posts you want but if someone has already quoted you it is too late lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
There are some strange folks on this site.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
best part?

she already has a tramp stamp to spunk on.

Reactions: Ti954

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I'm not saying she's the hottest thing around, but to you internet losers saying she looks like **** Jagger and a tranny and whatnot, all I have to say is this:

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
sorry max, I am simply not attracted to super skinny chicks. If you want to go fuck a bag of bones and run your hand down her back while feeling every rib, hey go the fuck ahead.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts