Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tragik referred me to this site, I'm over at svriders.com. That should give some clue as to what kind of bike I have.

I'm pretty much a newbie at riding, and day by day I'm learning the roads and my own bike. I'm a student at UNC-Chapel Hill, and I'm here for the rest of the summer taking summer course and working as an RA for Granville Towers. I'm definitely interested in getting together with any of you folks and doing some riding.

On a side note, I'm a pretty conservative rider since my SV is my only mode of transportation, and with only liability coverage due to me being a poor college student. I just enjoy the ride :)

So hit me up!

-Sam

-PS: I'll get some pics up of my SV eventually.

·
Registered
791 Posts
damn tragik do you refer him to your dealership as well ???? whats up samzers, Im a noob as well.

:welcome :hshot :flipa

·
Registered
262 Posts
TRaGiK said:
What's up man? Glad to see you made it over here.

Welcome :twofinger <--- standard greeting. :D
/\ +1

·
Registered
288 Posts
samz3r said:
Tragik referred me to this site, I'm over at svriders.com. That should give some clue as to what kind of bike I have.

I'm pretty much a newbie at riding, and day by day I'm learning the roads and my own bike. I'm a student at UNC-Chapel Hill, and I'm here for the rest of the summer taking summer course and working as an RA for Granville Towers. I'm definitely interested in getting together with any of you folks and doing some riding.

On a side note, I'm a pretty conservative rider since my SV is my only mode of transportation, and with only liability coverage due to me being a poor college student. I just enjoy the ride :)

So hit me up!

-Sam

-PS: I'll get some pics up of my SV eventually.
Samz3r, what up man...TARHEELS IN THE HOUSE!! I graduated from Chapel Hill in 1999. Musta been awesome to have been on Franklin when we won the championship this year! I was in Wilmington, couldn't make it up. Anyhow, if ur ever over this way towards the beach, gimme a call, we can go riding...i too am a fairly conservative rider as I've seen the aftermath of bike rides gone bad (I work in at New Hanover Regional MC) . Take it easy man, welcome to the site.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
welcome !! to tha family (i am italian) :beer

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
What's up. Welcome to the family.
I am a conservative rider as well....*tells everybody to hush*

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
yea a conservative bat outta hell !! ( not to thread jack! ) (sorry) :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome! It's great to meet all of you, and I'm most definitely looking forward to riding with all of you folks :)

-Sam

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Dooo Beeee Do Be Dooooooooooo

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sup Sam...I live in Durham..(by Southpoint Mall)..close enough to meet up anytime. and i'm a laid back rider. (we can thank Michele and a tractor-trailor tire for that. Oh, and most recently a dead deer.)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wecome aboard man. It's a great group. I ride pretty conervative too :) . Okay, let me stop lying. I ride as the group rides. Just want everyone to be comfortable and have a good time.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
Welcome. I too am a strong conservative. Oh wait, we aren't talking about our political position. :bitchslap

1 - 16 of 16 Posts