Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going everyone....new guy here. I just wanted to post to let Five-o know that Ive got my bike back together, after about a month. He ever so graciously helped me out when I lowsided out at the Red Rock loop. Got me out of the desert and got me to a friends garage after only meeting him about 30 minutes before hand. I had only been riding for a little over a month at the time (it hapened the friday before the 4th of july).
I ended up having to replace my front wheel only. I was able to repair/repaint my fairings with my own personal touch.
Also I just wanted to say whats up to everyone on here...and maybe youll see me around town or something...
later on then
-justin

·
Registered
529 Posts
You should hop on out for a ride some time.. Of course, 120 doesn't help anyone around here get motivated to go out and ride. BUT, I hear of cooler days on the horizon.

Hey Five-O didn't you get the memo? Cops can't do good deeds like that. They gotta be a-holes that don't lift a finger unless it is to give somone a damn ticket. At least that is what the internal memo I read from the LV Metro dept said. Maybe you didn't get that one though. They are all gonna laugh at you.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
120 doesnt bother me at all, considering I work outside all day everyday (wrenching on jets). But I still have a few more things to do before the bike is road-worthy. I should have it back on the road this weekend (providing the test ride goes as planned). Then its off to the heli-pad at lee canyon to snap some shots!

And i didnt even know he was a cop until after the fact. Total surprise, but its all good. It gives me hope that there are still decent people out there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey Man nice to see you joined, and thats great news that you just had to replace the wheel. It wasnt looking too good there for awhile.

As for Icehole's comment on cops not doing good deeds? Didn't he tell you I cited him? HAHAHAH Just Kidding. However the look on his face when we were at lunch several hours later and he asked what I did and, found out, was definetly and American Express priceless moment. :phatyo

·
Registered
529 Posts
haha, sweet man :)

It is nice when things work out well. Five-O is a good guy. Definately somone most of us don't mind keepin around (expecially on thoes rides with the cops playin leap frog with us). But I do know he likes to go out and have a godo time also, so that is good.

- Ice_Hole

1 - 5 of 5 Posts