Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hah im not calling ya out, just wondering if you've seen that lamborghini (sp) chase car cruising the streets of italy yet? I remember the thread about it and was just curious if you had seen it.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
arma said:
Hah im not calling ya out, just wondering if you've seen that lamborghini (sp) chase car cruising the streets of italy yet? I remember the thread about it and was just curious if you had seen it.
Yeah, that's a bad azz crime stopper!!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
No I haven't seen it. All I see here for Polizia is little cars. I have seen a cople Murcielagos and a Ferrari Enzo. No nice Polizia cars though. Sorta off topic, Polizia are probably the most motorcycle friendly cops in the world, hell, they encourage you to go faster and give thumbs up and stuff all the time, it's awesome. I know guys who have been here for 6 or 7 years and ride like maniacs every day, and have never been pulled over.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
firefighter81 said:
No I haven't seen it. All I see here for Polizia is little cars. I have seen a cople Murcielagos and a Ferrari Enzo. No nice Polizia cars though. Sorta off topic, Polizia are probably the most motorcycle friendly cops in the world, hell, they encourage you to go faster and give thumbs up and stuff all the time, it's awesome. I know guys who have been here for 6 or 7 years and ride like maniacs every day, and have never been pulled over.

sounds like eskimo's kinda place =o)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts