Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I meant to ask you this before but thought of it too late (rolling out of SoBe), remember when SportMagnaCameraMan shot some pics of you several months ago? Would you be interested in shooting with me sometime?

I'm trying to get back into the model groove but I'm tired of all these "cosmetically enhanced" (i.e., fake) girls that want to work with me. I'm not trying to do my usual stuff but something more portrait-like -- you being you, ya know? Hope that makes sense, lol

Anyway, let me know if you're up for it, no rush just some weekend morning that we're both free...if not, that's cool too. Please check out my Portfolio link in my sig to see my stuff, even my resume's there :dblthumb

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sounds good to me i dont mind i just want to wait a little while until i loose a few more pound. Then you can shoot me. Okay?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
bluemist said:
Sounds good to me i dont mind i just want to wait a little while until i loose a few more pound. Then you can shoot me. Okay?
Check your email girl, we are going to the gym tonight :)

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
bluemist said:
Its about time you get of your hinny and move.
Shit! Tell that to work and them constantly paging me. You heard when that biotch wouldn't stop going off. :mad:

·
Registered
404 Posts
:eatpop

can i watch the shoot...better yet participate? :lol

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
What about the guy in the thong on the bicycle when we were riding yesterday... wasn't that a beautiful site....?????????????

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bluemist said:
I could tell you that you don't need to lose any pounds at all, but from my experiences with girls and working with models I know you won't believe me even though it's true :) So you just let me know. In the meantime I'll dream up a couple of good locations, nothing too far from either of us.

Papo.... um... no :neener lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
i could do it....ive done worse

I have done some pre-modeling hmmm yea i should keep this a secret

·
Registered
404 Posts
bluemist said:
Okay we will put butter oil all over your body slap you in a bright green thong and put you on a small mini bicycle.
You have some strange fetish

1 - 20 of 89 Posts