Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you clarify your comment below that you made on SK? Are you saying that I'm an Asshole? or is that a blanket statement aimed at all of us?

Just want to know because I was emailed the thread that the inbreeder started over there on Solitary Knights (quip pro quo) by a buddy to my Corp email.

Let me tell you something partner here is what happened. Blue whatever his inbreeding ass's name is started with Chonche in the Bike Shop thread, this is something that I guess carried over from a thread over at the other place. Any way, Blue came over here and started shit with Chonche. At the request of several members I split the thread and promtly locked the crap portion of it and I PM'ed both parties to take it to PM's.
The next thing I get is a PM from the mental midget threating me telling me to make sure that my medical insurance was paid up because he was going to kick my ass. Once again I warned him.
In his next PM, he once again called me out telling not to ever come to his area or he was going to beat my ass, I asked him for his addy since I was going to be in the area visiting DS and I told him that I had enough and he was out of here. BTW he never responded with his addy.

So once again who's the asshole brother, I'm interested in knowing your thoughts and remember you know where I live so you can come over and tell me to my face instead of posting it on some obscure forum. At least I had the class to warn him before I banned him or took away any of his privileges unlike others we know.

One more thing not only is Blue an inbreeder but after reading the email it has become clear that he is also illiterate and that he's right at home on that forum.

THXs

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
WTF is going on? Haven't been over on SK in a hot minute, can I get a link to the statement puhleeze?

·
Banned
383 Posts
That bitch started with me over there and then decided to run his mouth here, he is clearly a racist asshole...The only people I have heard use the word "BOY" are in the not fond of people other than "crackers"

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Two dots??? what is that Frank?

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Probably indicating he wants to hear Beefer's response....if I had to guess.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I could be reading the thread wrong on SK BUT it sounds like Beaf was on your side Snow, saying that WE are NOT all assholes. He was threatning to kick Blue's arse. Beaf, correct me if I'm wrong.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
forgive my ignorance but whats SK?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Reckless01 said:
forgive my ignorance but whats SK?

It's a bad dream.. :eek:nfloor :banana :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
and the sister of kk

·
wuka man
849 Posts
Like i said on R1-forum, "All i wanna do is drink my vodka/redbull and ride when the Lord sees fit"

Can we all just get along :cry

I dont know the details of this whole matter nor do i give a shit because that would involve me getting involved. Whatever happens behinds the scenes, its all gravy to me but when someone post a thread about everyone over at SBN being assholes, i felt it was right i stand up for myself and let em know. I spoke for myself and myself alone because i dont know what circumstances went on nor do i care to research the matter. I dont know if he or the mods (not just you either) or other members were being dicks about the situation.

So basically, if you took what i said the wrong way, then you need to reread what i said. He made a blanket ass statement about everyone on SBN. I told him not everyone on SBN are assholes (if you have been outside the miami section on SBN, you would know exactly what i am talking about).

Be safe folks.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We never stopped being friends. I just wanted a clarification from my brother.

Thanks Beef.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
It's Beafer not Beefer... why can't you get it right?

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Onetrick said:
It's Beafer not Beefer... why can't you get it right?

It's the whole Alabama black snake thing BEEFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 137 Posts