Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have been trying to take my bike out when ever I can. It usally raining so I end up leaving it in the garage. I finally hit the 500 mile mark this weekend since I got my bike in November. Of course a lot of the months were wasted because I didnt know how to ride or have my license

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know how that feels. I bought my bike and didn't even know how to ride it. But I took a Motorcycle Safety course and had friends teaching me as well. Pretty soon I was riding as often as I could. I have been riding for about 2-years now and have put about 6400 miles on it. I know that's not a lot for two years, but I ride when I can.

Plus for you it had to be difficult to get out and ride in the snow. :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah I try to ride when I can. Most of the time I am running late and its a hassel to pull out my full size truck out of a small garage just to get the bike out. I have been riding a lot lately but not as much as I want to.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah bro forsure man also hit me up if ur ever down near miami my number is 786-285-0605 and just ask for andrew. also im always up in the clewiston lake okechobee area didnt know if ur anywere near there or maybe wanted to meet up some time. but also bro check out http://www.streetknights.com they actually have a central florida chapter that theres people from tampa orlando and different areas that always ride around and sometimes even ride down here to miami. but ya bro just pm me back man later

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.