1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
ouches and ew!!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Is she mad at you? Tell her to we hope for a quick healing.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
what happened? That looks like it hurt.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
They crashed the 600RR, he made a post about it.

Off topic......still feelin sick or did ya walk it off like i said? :lol

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Ca$h said:
Off topic......still feelin sick or did ya walk it off like i said? :lol
i feel much better now i got worse the next day but better now thank of asking bro

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OUCH! Tell her I hope she heals fast!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Oh yeeaaa, nice and bruised up. Like myself, she will have a nice little knott where her fracture is. Is she wearing her brace? It helped me out alot as far as support is conscerned. I had both ass cheak's bruise up on me. She'll be good as new in 5-6 mounths.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
youve never lived till you have almost broken your ass bone.....cant sit cant stand cant do shit (litterally) it sucks.....she looks pretty battered man but at least there wasnt extensive road rash...nothing sucks worse than waking up in the AM and going to the bathroom with the sheet wrapped around you....oh yea you arent HOLDING the sheet its STUCK to you....OW.....hope you guys heal up bro

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yep, that's what I looked like twice, wrecked the bike, then fell off a bike sitting in the driveway, while it was still cracked and snapped it all the way through...it sucks and takes a while to heal but give it 2 months or so, it'll heal.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Damn that looks painful! I hope she has a fast recovery.

·
Registered
71 Posts
This is his wife, first of all how the hell do you think i can clean the tub when he has to help me out on my clothes

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
ouch, sucks to see someone you care about get hurt.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I hope yopu heal soon Renee,and I hope that this was "your" crash and there wont be another in your future.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks alot you all, my husband has took very good care of me i could not have ask for better. It hurts like hell but it will be okay

·
Registered
280 Posts
mtnryder said:
Dude...clean your tub! :eek: :twofinger :lol

Happy Healings!!

always has to be one smart ass huh renee..... :twofinger is what i think

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
I'm coming up on my three month anniversary for breaking mine...Lowsided on June 12 at Jennings race track in turn one...Note the bump on my left shoulder in the pic below...The 1st pic is minutes after the wreck and the second is back at the house...What you can't see is my entire pec and shoulder bruise...

Renee, make sure you wear your brace...Recovery time is only a few months...I remember when it first happened I couldn't even change my shirt without help...But hang in there, it'll get better...

I'm even back at the gym...I'm only using 5 and 10 lb weights, but hey, I'm in there :dblthumb

Good luck with recovery...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts