Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Between the neverending tread on that tire and also seeing a deer give itself oral sex, i was very confused.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too.
I somehow wound up there after watching that electric superbike video Dem0nDuck posted, and just following the suggestions for an hour

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
I have to replace my rear this season and I'm not looking forward to the anal rapage I'm likely to experience. Can't imagine purposely doing that to a tire.

In general I think it a bad idea to purposely do anything worthy of a youtube video on a public right of way. A closed course or track is of course another thing entirely.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Me too.
I somehow wound up there after watching that electric superbike video Dem0nDuck posted, and just following the suggestions for an hour
Haha. I do that all the time... except that I always seem to end up at the breast self exam or armpit crease videos with thumbnails that look like vaj after about 30 minutes... No matter what I start out watching...

:bunny

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha. I do that all the time... except that I always seem to end up at the breast self exam or armpit crease videos with thumbnails that look like vaj after about 30 minutes... No matter what I start out watching...

:bunny
lol!
A couple pinpoints along my journey:
A 747 dumping water at high altitude
What happens if you put a black widow in a pool of mercury
A ball bearing spinning in a glass bowl for 2 minutes
How to turn a sphere inside out without creasing it

and then inexplicably ended up with this sometime after that.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
lol!
A couple pinpoints along my journey:
A 747 dumping water at high altitude
What happens if you put a black widow in a pool of mercury
A ball bearing spinning in a glass bowl for 2 minutes
How to turn a sphere inside out without creasing it

and then inexplicably ended up with this sometime after that.
Nice! Thanks for the suggestions. I just watched the black widow on a pool of mercury. I was rooting for the mercury.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts

Here is the black widow v mercury video.

My question is, how does he have so much mercury on hand?

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think hes a mad scientist.. I watched a few other vids of his. It's the only explanation

1 - 13 of 13 Posts