Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you know this already :) But I found this helpful about a few months ago when someone mentioned it somewhere..

Anywho...you guys can change how many posts per page you can view at one time.
Just go into your User CP
click on "Edit Options"
Scroll down to "Thread Options"
Change the # of posts per page view---it's a little drop down menu

And wha lah...you can condense the thread you are reading!! :)

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
and break up your paragraphs.......there was a post earlier that was b***** then my 21" monitor........too big!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that's pretty big!!! :lol Almost like a book I suppose

·
Registered
731 Posts
...and you can change your avatar in the cp :D

(naaa, good social work there RSixxygrl :dblthumb )

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
fierospeeder said:
another tip to the certain female members on this forum

Read all threads before replying with a response.
:dunno ...........

Attachments

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
fierospeeder said:
another tip to the certain female members on this forum

Read all threads before replying with a response.
Care to actually post something constructive, or would you rather just hide behind vague passive aggressive posts?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Fierospeeder's posts sometimes hurt my head.

I don't know what he's trying to get across...sometimes I don't think he even knows...

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here we go again........................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....it just never ever ends.....

Anyway people, it's just a tid bit of info for you, if you can use it great..if you have nothing to add....well you know what to do!

Brent--not sure if the titles are coming back...but you can post it up in th website comment section.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Brent--not sure if the titles are coming back...but you can post it up in th website comment section.
They are back...Some people have them right now...I think you have to be a contributor and have that password hookup :)

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
L8 Braker said:
They are back...Some people have them right now...I think you have to be a contributor and have that password hookup :)

I'm a contributor...and I can't figure out how to change mine for the life of me.

·
Banned
245 Posts
mrzedexsixargh said:
Care to actually post something constructive, or would you rather just hide behind vague passive aggressive posts?

i did post something constructive. You should have read my response then you wouldn't have replied.

members should read all posts before making a comment to that particular person or thread.

example

thread title "how fast is a zx10"

only one answer is needed, but there will be 7 replies that are refering to how fast a zx10 is.

passive aggressive :rolleyes, ya, thats why your always trying to start something with me :lame

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
fierospeeder said:
i did post something constructive. You should have read my response then you wouldn't have replied.

members should read all posts before making a comment to that particular person or thread.

example

thread title "how fast is a zx10"

only one answer is needed, but there will be 7 replies that are refering to how fast a zx10 is.

passive aggressive :rolleyes, ya, thats why your always trying to start something with me :lame
Actually, you were trying to single someone out without coming out & saying it. Maybe you should have read your post before responding?

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
brentsR6 said:
are we gonna get custom titles back sometime?
You already have them. Log into your User CP and check your Options.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts