Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal.. I am looking at buying my first set of boots. I am looking for boots that I can walk all day or bike all day. So comfort is one of the most important aspects then protection. So far I have kinda narrowed it to these ..

1) Sidi vertigo
2) sidi vertebra 2
3) Sidi strada
4) setup grand prix
5) xpd (spidi) xp-1

These are the ones I am looking at and will be purchasing before end of week. any information\recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

AB

PS. I think I have decided on the first gear overpant for my pants.. any thoughts on these??

·
Registered
452 Posts
Like helmets, everyone's feet are shaped differently. Your best bet is to try different ones on to find out what's comfortable for you. That being said, from that list, I'd go with one of the Sidi ones.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think I'm going to go with the how Sidi vertigo corsas they sound like they will fit my foot pretty well with all the adjustments.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked at the corsa's but man 330$ I don't want to part with that much right now.. I was only planning on 175$ until I saw some of the sidi's especially veritgo. I hear they are extremely comfortable and if I go with the black color they don't stand out as bad. Also Sidi has a lifetime warrenty on all their boots.

The cheapest I have seen for the vertigo's is 260$ which seems like the standard price. I am thinking about getting them from newenough.com and get my firstgear ht overpant at the same time. Anyone know if there is a less expensive place to get the vertigo's?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Boots are for squares.

Ride in flip flops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts