Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since the new DB came on-line I can't post attachments. When I click on the "insert image" button, it brings up a box that says "Enter the Text to be formatted xxx[IMG]" There is no "Browse" button for me to select a file on my drive.

???ANY HELP???

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
go to the attach files farther down and browse there to attach a pix. it just worked for me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kman458 said:
go to the attach files farther down and browse there to attach a pix. it just worked for me.
Well, I obviously can't take a screen shot and post it, but I am telling you that there is no "attach files" ANYWHERE on the screen. There "used" to be with the old DB, but now it's gone - for "me" anyway.

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
i think images were turned off after some problems but i thought that had been fixed. best thing to do is pm ducman about it and have him look into as he and fred are the only ones that can.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kman458 said:
i think images were turned off after some problems but i thought that had been fixed. best thing to do is pm ducman about it and have him look into as he and fred are the only ones that can.
hmmm....I can manage attachments with a different log-in, but not this one. Now I just need to figure out which option I need to change.
Thanks

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
no prob...wish i could be of more help but sometimes i do good just to turn the 'puter on. :alky :alky

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
You have to be a registered member for 3 days before you can post images

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fred said:
You have to be a registered member for 3 days before you can post images
Sweet - I was going NUTS trying to figure this out. Disregards my PM!!!
Thanks Fred

1 - 8 of 8 Posts