Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need 2 shift leaders for the Q-doba in New Berlin. The hours are any where from 8am till 11pm. I can be very flexable with the schedules. The applicant should have some management or restaurant experience. Pay is up to $9 depending on experience. As a manager I will expect you to lead the team and follow very simple check lists that help you ensure everything is done properly.

I just took over that restaurant this week. Working for Q-doba is very easy and fun especially if you like to cook. Its not your typical fast food, its actually called fast casual. Meaning, the food is gourmet with a relaxed atmosphere but still served quickly.

Uniforms are a tee shirt and closed toe shoes. Other than that you can be pretty imaginative.

Questions? [email protected]

Thanks,
Wayne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
I wanna job, but just like part-time, 10 hours a week. I won't sleep with the boss either, I swear.

LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
I need a job.. but my only restaurant experience has been at Starz in Muskego/New Berlin. I was just a cook and "manager" while the owner/manager went out on deliveries. If that seems like I could do well enough let me know.

Jer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
CJ Gross, ne ways... where were you around March when I was looking I'd help you out I was a manager at a fastfood place back in the day, but I'm moving this month so unless you need help for a week or two sorry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Jer said:
I need a job.. but my only restaurant experience has been at Starz in Muskego/New Berlin. I was just a cook and "manager" while the owner/manager went out on deliveries. If that seems like I could do well enough let me know.

Jer
Well honestly the job isn't that hard, if you have any sort of personal sense of resposibility you would do fine. The volume of the store is at the level where you would be the manager and have maybe 2-3 employees on the shift with you so no worries. Its not like when I was with taco bell and have about 8 different things going on and 12-15 employees on the shift.

BigMike, I am not really sure at this time if I could use some one that didnt have plans to stay for more than a few months but I will keep you in mind.

James, maybe you should come see me some time we can talk about it. After I get some things going there, we could probably work some thing out.

Snoflk & sexNstelletos, I could put you on the payroll just for eye candy purposes ;) Dasie dukes are required :banana
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
unregistered said:
Snoflk & sexNstelletos, I could put you on the payroll just for eye candy purposes ;) Dasie dukes are required :banana

Wait a minute CJ told me I had to wear a bikini. If CJ will do it so will I :lol
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
Wayne can you hire me from 8am to 11pm 7 days a week for 2 weeks until I leave for Oklahoma. I could do that until you find someone who is the right person. I've been in management for the last 14 years of my work life, and as you can see I love fast food....

I'm serious I could do with some fast work until Oklahoma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
unregistered said:
BigMike, I am not really sure at this time if I could use some one that didnt have plans to stay for more than a few months but I will keep you in mind.

Tis cool. I have my third child due in Feb. So I dont wanna work an extra job after january. Let me know if you need help for 6 months or so, If not Ill be ok :beer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
unregistered said:
Well honestly the job isn't that hard, if you have any sort of personal sense of resposibility you would do fine. The volume of the store is at the level where you would be the manager and have maybe 2-3 employees on the shift with you so no worries. Its not like when I was with taco bell and have about 8 different things going on and 12-15 employees on the shift.
Well it sounds good to me. I talked to my friend that was also interested and she remains interested. She will probably just come in with me whatever day next week that we can work out. Just gimme a call whenever you figure out what's best. Also, I apologize if I don't answer when you call. I tend to not hear my phone ring but I notice I have voicemail and call back right away.

Jeremy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UK_R6 said:
Wayne can you hire me from 8am to 11pm 7 days a week for 2 weeks until I leave for Oklahoma. I could do that until you find someone who is the right person. I've been in management for the last 14 years of my work life, and as you can see I love fast food....

I'm serious I could do with some fast work until Oklahoma.
That would be great, why dont you let me know when you get back. I probably wont even be fully rooted in the store for a few weeks to do you any good. By the time you get back I should be ready for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
P.S. I just found out this morning that I am going to the brookfield Q-doba. So same deal just in brookfield. ;)
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
unregistered said:
That would be great, why dont you let me know when you get back. I probably wont even be fully rooted in the store for a few weeks to do you any good. By the time you get back I should be ready for you.
No I meant now till I leave for OK, I'm not coming back when I go there, I'm gone for good, but then again I've said that a few times over the last 6 months......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
no no your there for good I wont let you move back :urowned
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UK_R6 said:
No I meant now till I leave for OK, I'm not coming back when I go there, I'm gone for good, but then again I've said that a few times over the last 6 months......
like I said....By the time you get back I should be ready for you.

and you dont have to follow kyle and sherie to be cool either. :squid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
sorry wayne i lost your email once i get them they only keep it in my box for a couple days and if i dont save it as new it deletes itself thanks for the offer but i wouldve really considered it if it was in new berlin thats 10 min away from me but brookfield is like 40 so the money id make would just be going right back for gas hope ya can find somebody good =) just outta curiousity how come the switch of locations?
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top