Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a mesh jacket similar to the Joe Rocket Pheonix but long enough for me. I am 6'3 and every jacket I try on is to damn short. I really like the pheonix for the price, but like I said, its to damn short. Does anyone know of a jacket similar that is tall sized?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Try Teknic...

I'm 6'3" as well, long torso. I bought a Teknic Lightning jacket a couple years ago. At the time, NewEnough was selling them, and they had this tid bit of information: Sized for longer arms and torso. I guess I don't know if that is still true, but mine fits fairly well, at least it's long enough.

Jimbob

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
If you are tall and skinny you're not going to have much luck anywhere. Firstgear does make some tall sizes for the Meshtex jacket, but the smallest "Tall" size is (L).

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Try Spidi. I'm 6'2" my G-slider is a 54 and it's cut more like a regular jacket though it is track oriented. Crash tested and mother approved! Same goes for my Fieldsheer Mach1 which is my standard 42.

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Just found a Joe Rocket Ballistic 3X which, although a bit broad in the midsection (cut for a fat guy), has plenty of sleeve length (obviously cut for a fat and tall guy). At 6-8 and 250 lbs with a 38" waist and 38" inseam, NOTHING really FITS except the gear I buy from the Harley shop. Harley has invested enough time and money in its leathers that just about anyone can be properly outfitted - the downside is the cost. However, my experience has shown you get what you pay for and should something start to unravel, it gets replaced with no questions asked.

·
Registered
100 Posts
at 6'5 and 240 I got a Joe Rocket in 3X, ist a pit puffy in the mid section but I can cinch it all the way down and it has plenty of slleve and torso length. I wanna get a 2 piece suit but Im afraid to order something I dont know fits. Sidenote: Does anyone know who makes larger riding boots? I havent see anything without laces over size 14, I need a 14 or 15...sometimes I wish I was just like all the little jockey looking fellas that ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am 6'7", 270lbs, 38" waist, and I bought a XXLT Joe Rocket Pheonix 3.0 jacket because they were available in tall sizes. It fits great, my biggest concern was the arm and waist length, but It fits great. In fact I probably could have gotten an XLT but I wanted a little extra room for layered clothing underneith (it gets cold here).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts