Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need some help. My sons 2000 Yamaha R1 was stolen from the parking lot of the apartment building here in NE Edmonton, Manning Crossing. Some low life SOB's made off with it sometime between dark and daylight on Thursday May 19 th. The bike is blue with an M4 Highmount pipe and also has white bar ends as well as white frame sliders. There are several things that are unique and will aid in identifying the bike.

Any ideas you guys might have in where this bike might end up or parts of it even... would be helpfull. If you have any idea who is doing this bike theft thing in Edmonton then please talk to the police ..... your bike could be next. Anyone wants to talk to me about it call me .... 456-6545.

Thanks guys and keep an eye out for us.

VIN #JYARN05N9YA000187

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Post the VIN number as well. I was doing a search on stolen bikes before and the ones with out the VIN posted I could not look up.

Sorry for the loss. I hope you have full coverage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks ,just did so....bike was fully insured ...right now I'd like payback and it would involve pain.... so if the thief is reading this why not come forward and see what happens.....no that will never happen ....coward....

Thanks in advance guys for anything you can try no matter how small...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts