Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i bought my bike from a well known individual in town and hate being confused for him while in town so what i need help is this.
i no longer have photoshop
i would love if someone could help by doing the bottom fairings flat black with white decals or sliver with black decals any help would be awesome.
im going to take off the large Virgin stickers but leave the top fairing gas tank and tail red. sorta like the MV agusta paint lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think I'm getting better at this. I also gave you an undertail thing, turned the forks upside down, and got rid of the mirrors. Plus a little HID in the headlights.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahah.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
FunkLord is a photoshop god. :lol

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Jesse - how is it I never see you riding that thing around?
I remember reading your posts when you bought it (this site or motoup I can't remember) and have been on the lookout but to no avail.

Are you usually downtown or what?

As for the bike, I'd leave it the way it is because its sweet. Maybe get the same decals done in black with white shadows (negative image of the existing decals).

·
Registered
106 Posts
somebody gave me a copy of paint shop pro.much better.i dont even use photoshop anymore.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool thanks guys i just finished pulling off the large virgin stickers and decided to leave the tank alone with its graphics i had some small rash on one side that i just painted over so for now its going to stay red but i ordered two carbon fiber huggers front & rear so those are going on and i may have some one making me a carbon fibre bottom for the bike its a new guy and hes been looking for something to try out. he made an entire carbon fibre plane that looks sic ill post some pics if i go talk to him again. ps its a glider like 100ft wing span.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts