Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend wants to make this deal with me that if I help him put some money in to fix his old bike, he will let me ride it whenever I want. So kind of like sharing ownership in a bike.

He said the cost should be around $200-300 to get the bike fixed up. It's an old Honda bike from like the 70-80s so needs some work done. I just hope this first initial fix will last and not break down needing more repairs and making it more expensive than it has to.

But I think this is the best way for me to ride while I'm still young while my parents think they have forced me off the bike for good. Hopefully I can find a job that allows me to move out and have a bike, but it may take a while and still saving money. But I'm debating on this option to help my friend fix the bike in order to let me ride it whenever I want. I hope it works out that I can still ride and give my parents the peace of mind that they think they forced me to not ride.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sharing something like a bike never works,it would be easier to share a GF.
Get a decent job,save some $$ and get a decent example of what you can reasonably afford and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts