Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll spare you the long background info but ill just say that this is the first time i have ever had a conversation with this girl. She is in one of my classes and i see her occassionaly and say hi and smile and she'll return it but thats all the contact we've had.

Today we talked casually for about an hour. She initiated the conversation by asking me to help her on school work but it quickly went off of school subject. We talked casually and every now and then she would bring up sex. For example, I mentioned I'm going to Germany and she asked me if i was going to get a girlfriend there. I said I dont know, and she said "I wonder how they say bang (she did the little hip thrust motion) if the two people dont speak the same language" and she laughed. I honestly cant tell if she was hinting at something or what...??

Near the end of class, I casually said "we should hang out sometime" and nuged her in the side in a friendly way. Nothing sexual about it. It looked like she turned kind of red but i couldn't really tell. She asked me when i had this class next and i told her and she said she had it too that day and said "we'll talk". whats that supposed to mean? I was expecting a "yea that would be fun", or "I cant because of XXXX" (some excuse).

This girl is very attractive and has a great sense of humor and personality, not like most girls i meet with the same level of "hotness".

There is probably a ton of other little things im forgetting but thats the jist of it. I cant tell if she just wants to be friends or if she wants to date. We are both single. Either way I'm probably going to ask her out because I know what happens when guys hesitate, and I dont want to regret anything, like not asking her out.

So, do you guys and girls think, good idea or what? any advice?

·
Registered
418 Posts
yep... make her laugh if you have more-than-friend intentions... but, don't chase her, if she's interested she'll be up for whatever you suggest..... [like go bike riding together]

·
Registered
832 Posts
J0HNK said:
yep... make her laugh if you have more-than-friend intentions... but, don't chase her, if she's interested she'll be up for whatever you suggest..... [like go bike riding together]

+1

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
See if she wants to ride you... I mean go on a ride with you :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
I say that if a female talks to you in a pleasent and friendly way, then it's on!!! Compared to women, we men suck at subliminal messages anyway. Why fight it. But like johnk said, don't chase her. Let her chase you.
I don't like to single out one girl either. When I do that, I obsess. No one wants someone that obsesses over them. I'm not saying be a player, just have other options.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lawson said:
ask her for some sex and see what she says.
good advice ppl! I'll ask her if she wants to go for a ride on my motorcycle. And for the obsessive part, I'm pretty good at hiding that in regular conversation. However, I dont know the best way to get her # without seeming that way

OK!, my new urgent question is, how should i ask her for her number without seeming that im too interested in her. Because we all know, if I seem to interested in her, for some stupid reason, it becomes harder to get her.

·
Registered
539 Posts
TRocket said:
good advice ppl! I'll ask her if she wants to go for a ride on my motorcycle. And for the obsessive part, I'm pretty good at hiding that in regular conversation. However, I dont know the best way to get her # without seeming that way

OK!, my new urgent question is, how should i ask her for her number without seeming that im too interested in her. Because we all know, if I seem to interested in her, for some stupid reason, it becomes harder to get her.
I ask them for email, then get there number.
When your going to leave.
"Well, I see you later!"
Go to leave, then turn around suddenly like you just thought of something and say, "Do you have email"
Most people will say "yes" because who doesn't. When she says yes, pull out a pen and paper and tell her to write it down. Act like her yes was giving you permission to get her email. As she is writing it down say,
"and put your number down there too."
Just act natural and cool about it and you almost never get resistance with this. If you do make a joke that your only going to call or write her 10 times a day.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was thinking somewhere in our conversation, be like "you have a cell phone right?" and when she says yes ill be like "ok good write your # down, that way we can keep in touch easier"...and see where it goes from there

·
Registered
539 Posts
Give it a shot. Just make sure that you act like it's nothing for you to ask for a number.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Easier than that.... next time you talk to her say: "Damn, I wish you would stop calling me so much!!!!" and when she says: "I'm not".... look right back at her and say: "See... at least we both understand the problem now.... " , she'll think it's hilarious and end-up giving you her number and getting yours.

Enough.

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Here's a couple of things I have learned. First of all, if a woman talks to you about you getting a girlfriend or her not having a boyfriend, she is giving you a hint that she is available. That doesn't mean you can act like a Cretin or that she is easy, it is just a hint. The opposite is also true, if a woman wants to hint she is not available she will almost always say, "My boyfirend said...." or "My husband thinks..." pay attention to those things.

Next, keep your hands, elbows and other body parts to yourself at this point. A little nudge between friends isn't bad at all - and I don't think it hurt you too bad here either - but since you are just getting to know her, that might be a little too chummy. Also, the comments about sex might mean a lot of things, but since you don't have a read on her yet don't push the subject.

I say chat her up a couple more times and if you like her ask her to a movie or to go on a ride. If she says no, then you didn't spend a bunch of time worryig about it anyhow...

·
Registered
539 Posts
J0HNK said:
Easier than that.... next time you talk to her say: "Damn, I wish you would stop calling me so much!!!!" and when she says: "I'm not".... look right back at her and say: "See... at least we both understand the problem now.... " , she'll think it's hilarious and end-up giving you her number and getting yours.
May have to try that one. Do you mind? :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lawson said:
i think he posted so you could try it he wants to see if his stuff works ahaah
lol, actually that does seem like a good idea. i always like it when i can get a girl to laugh :)

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
TRocket said:
lol, actually that does seem like a good idea. i always like it when i can get a girl to laugh :)

unless she does it when your pants are around your ankles... :eek:nfloor :urowned

·
Registered
944 Posts
Honestly man I think those are the signs you should give her MY number....seriously...I'm a professional at this crap.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
sounds to me like you need to man up and ask her for the digits, straight up. none of this lame shit, just ask her for her # so you can hang out sometime...you'll get it...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts