Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Seems I'll actually get to vacation this year, so I need some help. It's gonna be somewhere near the middle of August, and I haven't decided what beach I want to go to just yet.

That being said I am considering Wrightsville Beach, S. Myrtle, N. Myrtle, or other suggestions.

What I am looking for is suggestions on where to stay. Last time I was in Myrtle I stayed at The Captain's Quarters, which was okay but seemed a little pricey considering the fact that the place looked a little old.

I haven't settled on taking the bike or not, but having the option would be nice. I know a lot of those resorts frown upon it.

So I'm rambling now, post your experiences, recommendations, and warnings to stay away from ____________ .

Thanks folks

·
Speed Racer
1,650 Posts
Hey man. I live in Wilmington and i'm down at wrightsville every weekend. (3mi drive). On the north tip of the beach there are a bunch of chain motels. Very nice ones. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them,,,its a really nice area and they're all right on the beach.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I would have to say duck, nc or kitty hawk. Get about 10 friends, rent a house for about 1g for a week. Soooo worth it. Check out sun realty, they have thousands of houses for rent and if you want aug, go in late after all the rug rats have started back to school.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tuffguy #2 said:
Wrightsville beach has the crowds,,but we also have the college chicks. Eye candy galore. :)
Exactly the reason I love Wrightsville. Close enough for nightlife on Front Street without being too far from the beach. It's just a matter of finding a nice place to stay I suppose.

Thanks for the tip on Sun Realty Evil Girl, I'll give them a call and see what they have open for that time period.

Keep the suggestions coming if anyone else has them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts