Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know where i can get a set of carbon fiber ram air covers, and/or a bubble type seat cowl? i have only seen the seat cowl on like two other zx7's but know that they do exist. if i can't find one i will just have to make one, but i would have to make it out of fiberglass(heavy).

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Shit. I have been wanting and searching for a rear seat cowl at a reasonable price for a long time now. I'll take it if bluezx7r doesn't get it for some reason.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah ARTmight still have them. Lockhart used to sell CF frame covers. QB Carbon out of the UK had lots of 7 carbon fiber, but I haven't seen any lately, and you have to worry about shipping unless there is a dealer in the states. I know there is a solo seat cover on ebay right now, and Targa makes them two. My old roommate had one on his 929, very strong and good quality.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I checked the QB World of Carbon site, www.qbcarbon.com. They don't show any 7 stuff, just ZX10. I emailed the "Brits" and actually got a reply. They still have the molds for the air ducts, air duct covers, and solo seat (all in CF). I'll reply back and check prices, since my CF air ducts were bought used and have some cracks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Blue,
Did you check oppracing.com? I couldn't believe all the cf they had for the 7, I'm going to get some stuff from them, just a bit expensive though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts