Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a resturaunt last night and a bunch of bikes rolled in. There was this 1 silver bike that cought my eye. it didnt have any graphics just the suzuki S on the side. It didnt look familiar to me. I checked the Suzuki website and nothing on there looked close. Did suzuki recently stop making any bikes that this 1 could have been?

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
It was probably simply a custom Suzuki. Might have had race bodywork modified for the street. Could have been ALOT of different bikes, you are gonna have to be a little more descriptive....shape of headlight, number of headlight(s), overall look of the bike, what the wheels looked like, etc.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Haha reminds me of trying to get car info out of girls. "What kind of car was it?" "A blue one"

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
DazzaP said:
Haha reminds me of trying to get car info out of girls. "What kind of car was it?" "A blue one"
with shiny wheels...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Maybe the Suzuki SV1000? I think the 03's were silver.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats funny i do yound like a chick trying to describe a car. the headlight looked like a 99-00 zx-9r light. and the rear seat wasnt a very high perch like the gsxr1000. more like a busas. anyone have a pics of an 03 1000?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts