Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike i am looking at is a suzuki katana gsx750f series. Its a 93 with 19,000 miles on it. This will be my first bike, and i need some info on whether i am getting a good deal or not! He wants 3000$ for it, it has a new custom paint job and the tires look about 50% left. I havent got much history on it but should i try and get him to drop the price and anything else i should ask him?

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
To be honest you could probably talk him down. I recently had my 1999 750 Katana at the shop getting new tires on it and they told me if they put it on their lot tey wouldn't take any less that $4500 for mine and it only had 5226 miles on it at that time. Like Camero I would offer $2500 for it and see what he says. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
985 Posts
versacestl said:
The bike i am looking at is a suzuki katana gsx750f series. Its a 93 with 19,000 miles on it. This will be my first bike, and i need some info on whether i am getting a good deal or not! He wants 3000$ for it, it has a new custom paint job and the tires look about 50% left. I havent got much history on it but should i try and get him to drop the price and anything else i should ask him?

what a 93 with 19k for 3 grand what a rip i got my 2000 zx6r for 3000$ and its got 24k but the fucking things bad ass.. way better deal than that katana... if your in a rush get it but thats your ass when you hate it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's a good starter bike. Not too fast and kind of forgiving if you make a mistake. It is on the heavy side though. I wouldn't go over $2500.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts