Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i could really use some help! I just did a 2000 R-6 Undertail conversion on my YZF600R. I also got an Integrated Tail light to replace my bulky turn signals. The Tail Light is also a 2000 R6. The brake light works and the left turn signal works, but I can't seem to get the right to blink and its DRIVING ME CRAZY, I can only make left hand turns. LOL I know I have read an article on here before and now I cant find it. can anyone help, I will owe you forever!

Attachments

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Are you using a tail light integrator?

Typically leds won't tr***** the relay if your front turn signals aren't working. They don't draw enough current.

Check and report back

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you using a tail light integrator?

Typically leds won't tr***** the relay if your front turn signals aren't working. They don't draw enough current.

Check and report back

All other lights are working. The fronts work and the brake lights work, but I cant seem to get the wiring correct for the left turn siganl to work. The right works fine and I know the left works because I connected it to the left side power and it came on. I have tried every wire combination I can think of and only the right side wont blink. :duh2 Originally the turn signals on the bike had two wires for the turn signals. The R6 only have 1 wire for each signal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts