Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might be a gay question but do any of u guys get messy hair after riding with a helmet...i gel my hair up so i'm just wondering..dont want to roll up to a date or something with ugly hair...

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Hmmm. I gel too. I know your pain. I commute to work so I leave another bottle of hair gel there. Best not gelling before you ride though. I'm sure helmets and gel don't mix to well.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
your date should understand why your hair is messed up.

i just wear a ball cap.

·
Registered
773 Posts
how do think girls feel with long hair. my shit is so tangle when i take off my helmet. but if they appreciate you riding they will understand the hair. it turns me on when i see a guy take his helmet off and his hair is messed up. then again. im a whore for bikes sooo...

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I just keep my hair cut short. This means I cut it every two weeks but its falling out so I've got nothing to lose (and progressively less to cut).

If I don't cut it, it does get rediculous.... kinda like horns where my hair isn't pushed down in those two ridges between pads.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Take your pick. Messy hair or messy brains all over the pavement? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

As for dreamy333: I have super long hair. I just braid it on either side, starting from below my ears and put a bandanna on. It's works like a dream. No tangles, no shitty split ends and I look cute too! :lol Or braid it one long braid in the back.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
try a bandanna it'll help some, or you could shave your head that's what I ended up doing.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
I keep my hair short, 3/4 of an inch. You can always throw a ball cap on the bike.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
LittleTex said:
Why was this question posted in Performance and Customizing? :rolleyes just had to ask
He was customizing his hair :lao . I shave my head problem solved. Or just grow your hair long and pull it back.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
Ah, the perennial question: helmet head.

If you have short hair: keep it short, no styling products, keep your helmet clean. Slide the back of your helmet over your hair, front to back to smooth it as you put it on. Don't sweat. Use all your vents
If you have long hair: Braid it on the tighter side or, for a ponytail, use hairbands every three or so inches down the tail. Avoid flapping by tucking under your jacket.

In either case, it comes with the territory. Your date will have it too, soon after you pick them up. Attitude is everything in this situation. Pull off the right attitude and your sweaty mop looks cool.

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
You shouldn't have to worry about your hair if you roll up on a sportbike to a date mannnnn! Chicks love helmet head :banana

·
Registered
323 Posts
i wear a bandana under my helmet so i just leave that on or carry a small thing of gell and small comb with me hair is really short but used to have long hair.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts