·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ne1 on Oklahoma even ride??

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I do...almost every day. Are you in Oklahoma too? The Oklahoma forum is pretty dead. And I'm 15 days ahead of you...hahaha...birthday wise.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Wisconsin but might be moving down here. Just wanted to know how this are around here. Places to ride, go things like that. And since your on ramps are like 3 ft long is driving on the freeway hard, since noone moves over to let you on. You know simple things

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
There are a few things to do around here. I am a little new myself, to the area, but there a couple of spots. There are bike nights on wed, thrs, and fri and sat are another good nights to hang out. Then there is the clubbing scene in Bricktown, Downtown.
The on ramps aren't to bad. They're actually a little fun because you get to flick the bike around. But don't do it when the road is really cold, or if your tires aren't warm enough. The rear will start to slide...
What's bringing you to Oklahoma? Maybe we can race when you get down here. . . hehehe.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well sorry I don't do the whole racing/ stunt stuff. My husband and I went down there this past week to check it out and we like it so I'm pretty sure we will be moving

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, ride safe

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Just to keep you guys posted, bike nights are as follows: Wed nights at Joes Crab Shack on the north side of town, Thrs nights at Joes Crab Shack on the south side of town, Fri and Sat nights are at either in front of Bricktown Ballpark or at Arby's on 39th Street.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK thanks much

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't live there not until Jan/Feb 05 then we will be living in Edmond or something like that

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up

I am in oklahoma, Stillwater actually. The bike scene here is pretty live, just looking for some roads that dont go so straight for so long. About to move to Cali in May, but up here is goes off every once in a while. Curious about OKC though, never been down there to ride except bricktown. The ride there is flat and straight and that is boring. let me know if you wanna ride sometime

·
Registered
511 Posts
RangerDirk check out Tulsasportbikeriders.com for a more lively oklahoma forum...

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Man, you can actually see the tumbleweeds in this forum! I'm at Fort Sill, OK, in Lawton. Can't wait to get home and ride again!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts