Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just moved from Colorado and figured I'd get back into bikes. I owned a ZX7R a couple years ago and was fortunate enough to ride it for a little over a year until it was stolen. Looks like I might be buying a CBR100RR on Monday, but I'm still a little shaky. Anybody here own one? Any mid 20's riders here? General opinion of riding in Florida? What do ya'll think of that bike for a semi-noob rider?

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Welcome to Florida and
Welcome to SBN :twofinger

1. 1000rr is a great bike:dblthumbs
2. You've rode before, so that' makes you rusty not new:lol
3. There is plenty of "YEAR" round riding here in FL.

Join us on a weekend ride to see some of the best roads central FL. has to offer.

Speed Safe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome all. =)

Yeah, I'm definately looking forward to weekend rides again...been to long. Thanks for the invite!

I typo'd the bike...it's a 1000rr of course. Sexy as hell and fast as hell. I don't really want it for the speed though. I want it for the torque, handling, and weight. That, and the 600rr has to be one of the most uncomfortable bikes I've ever sat on. Just can't see my ass in that seat for more than 10 minutes without wanting to get off.

Oh well, I'll let you all know what I decide and if I get one maybe hook up with a few people next weekend to say hi. I'm in the Riverview/Brandon area. 301 and Bloomingdale to be exact.

Lataz,

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
:twofinger welcome to florida :twofinger

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Carbine said:
I'm in the Riverview/Brandon area. 301 and Bloomingdale to be exact.
Lataz,
Alot of good SBN Peeps live right in your Area.
FauQ
Ripped
Patrick
Just to name a few.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Welcome!! :) I have a friend that has the 1000RR--just bought it a few months ago and rides that more on the street--he loves it and he just bought a 600RR for the track!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts