Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the forum, hoping someone in the world knows where you can get womens 5'8ish slimmish people gear.

Edit: Been shopping for a few months and have yet to find something that taller people. None of the gear shops in town carry womens clothes (but will order certain things in if you pre-purchase it).

·
Registered
205 Posts
there are tons of sites online but to really get an understanding of the fit and look it will give you an actually in person shop would be best.

I know we have Canadian members who can help you locate a good stores for gear. Oh and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
there are tons of sites online but to really get an understanding of the fit and look it will give you an actually in person shop would be best.

I know we have Canadian members who can help you locate a good stores for gear. Oh and welcome to the forum!
I know all the gear shops in town. I've been to all of them this week. Not a single pair of ladies pants in any of them, not even textiles, let alone leather. And you cannot get things like Spidi or Dainese here at all unfortunately. Just your icon and joe rocket stuff basically.

Started a post if anyone knows of anything! http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/riders-gear/474713-tall-slim-womens-gear-brand-ideas.html
Thanks for your advice though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts