Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up everyone and lets see who has made their way back through the fallout!

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
new member here... glad to meet all of you.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I wonder if anyone remembers me...

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Fallout? Whats this fallout you speak of?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ibjames said:
wow.. they cleaned up the forums..

this is Flyjetta.. since I have to sign up for a new username.. might as well get a new username..
Nice bike flyjetta, um I mean lbjames. When did you move? I rode through Delavan yesterday looking for a red and white F4I. I guess now I know why I never saw one. :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new here! My name is Phillip and I enjoy long cruises along the lake front, cuddling with beautiful women, hugging beautiful women, sqeezing beautiful womens [email protected]#$$, riding beautiful women, playing house with beautiful women, playing doctor with beautiful women, staring at beautiful women as they walk by, oh I also like motorcycles. I like to ride my motorcycle, I like the looks I get when I'm riding my cycle, I like shining my cycle before riding it, I like taking beautiful women for rides on my cycle, I like .......................................................

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Omega1 said:
Does anyone else like what I like? :D
so are you talking you like women? yeah i like them kind too. females of the opposite sex are very nice. motorcycles are also very nice. they go fast. they are both very nice and i like them lots. i also like kittens. kittens are soft. they like to play. they are furry and warm. they meow. dogs dont meow. dogs bark. kittens dont bark. goodbye.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts