Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've finally went and got a bike, after many months of planning/scheming/saving. It's a '92 ex250, with around 5k miles, and I should have it sometime early next week. I've also already got my gear:

HJC CL-14
Teknic Lightning Jacket
A* Airflo pants
A* Ridge boots
A* SP-3 gloves

and before you suggest it, I'm signed up for the MSF course starting next Friday ($240, go MD :mad: ). Just wanted to say hi and thanks to all the people here whose posts sent me in the right direction!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
congrtats on the bike. I hope your ready for a life long love.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Congrats 2 U! Welcome officially to the club!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrats on the bike and it sounds like you are headed in the right direction by signing up for the msf course.

Good Luck

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I know how exciting it is to get your first one. Its a blast, but be safe. Sounds like your all set with your gear and enjoy the MSF course.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Oh yea, also, way to go on starting with a 250. Smart choice to learn on, usually everyone thinks about 600's, but a 250 is an awesome choice. :cheers

·
Registered
394 Posts
It's amazing how riding becomes your life. My wife has been complaining this summer that all I talk about are my bikes. It gets in your blood and becomes a drug. It consumes you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts