Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Adam and am finally joining up with the forum. I’ve hit Sportbikes.net for years doing google searches and now finally joining up to be involved with community. I’ve spent my last 6 or so years in the Chicago area spending time on Chicagolandsportbikes.com (CLSB) but the forum has really died so time to move on. I live in Aurora, IL and I’ve been riding for probably the last 7 years or so, but have been off for the last 2 seasons due to various reasons. Picked up a K6 GSX-R600 (red/black) about a month ago and have been spending most of the last few weeks getting it ready for the season including new oil, tires, grips, levers, rectifier/regulator, making a new R/R relocation bracket and fender eliminator, and added a few little touches like heated grips and sending some things through the powder coat line.

Anyways, hoping to get some decent miles on this season as well as take my first trip to the track. Recently picked up some new Sidi’s, but need to find some leathers before I can make my track day happen.

So yeah, that’d the end of the introduction – looking forward to contributing around here if I can!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts