Sport Bikes banner

Hello from spokane

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  poomaster5 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hi. Is anyone on here from the east side of the state? My husband and I ride ninja 250's. We just started riding last summer.

#6 ·
Do you go on rides with people in spokane? I just joined www.pnwriders.com with the same name. My husband and I hope to do a few group rides this spring and summer. I'm already tired of the snow and want to ride again soon... I started riding last summer on an 06 ninja 250 and we recently bought a 98 250.

If you hear about any rides or meetings coming up keep me posted. We would like to meet some riders in this area.

Rena

#9 ·
poomaster5 said:
Do you go on rides with people in spokane? I just joined www.pnwriders.com with the same name. My husband and I hope to do a few group rides this spring and summer. I'm already tired of the snow and want to ride again soon... I started riding last summer on an 06 ninja 250 and we recently bought a 98 250.

If you hear about any rides or meetings coming up keep me posted. We would like to meet some riders in this area.

Rena

I just started street riding this year, so I've been pretty much on my own. I hear you on the snow, we are getting dumped on today (again), looks like it's going to be awhile. My fiance' just took the MSF class (they call it STAR here) , she really enjoyed it. I took it with her, and learned a lot of good info. I would definately recommend it if you haven't already taken it. We are problably going to find her a bike next summer or so, but we just found out we have a baby on the way, so it might wait. How do you like learing on the 250? I was thinking of either that or a Virago 250 (crusier) for her. She needs to sit on a few and figure out what she likes though.

By the way, nice bikes! I'll have to check out PNW Riders site.

#10 ·
I really enjoy the 250. It's not too big. When I was looking at bikes I sat on a few and found that I was most comfortable on the 250. I didnt really look at the cruisers because I was looking for a sports bike. Besides it being little it also gets great gas mileage. I avg around 67mpg. I have drive 30 miles each way every day for work, so its great for that. On my 98 we got it with a muzzy exhahust wich is nice. I found that with the stock exhaust no one hears the bike and I have been almost hit many times. When we got the 06 we had to go to moses lake to get it last june. It was a ether a hot bike last year or they didnt carry many in our area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.