Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm Kris. New to the site but not new to bikes. Been riding a few cruisers and dirt bikes for the past two years but recently I've been bitten by the sport bike bug. Right now I'm shopping around for a bike and just looking for other more experienced riders to talk with and see what tips and tricks I can pick up.
Other than being relatively new to the scene I'm an experienced auto and Bike mechanic, a pinsetter mechanic by trade, and I'm a bit of a jack of all trades; I'm good with fabrication work in many mediums, enjoy carpentry, hunting, hiking, gunsmithing. I'm one of those people with one too many hobbies I guess.

At any rate thanks for having me.
Ride safe.
Kris

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to SBN Kris! Are there any bikes in particular that has caught your interest?
Absolutely! The bikes that have mostly caught my interest are the Kawasaki Ninja 650R, the Yamaha Fz6r, and the Kawasaki Ninja 300. Currently I'm debating which of the three I really want most (Or first haha) and I'm heavily leaning toward the 650R seeing as I've been able to find a few used right in my price range.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome Kris. Let me know after you've picked something up. I can always use more people to ride with. I'm in Carson.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Kris. Let me know after you've picked something up. I can always use more people to ride with. I'm in Carson.
It'll be a little bit but I've got a few roads through Carson I'd really like to ride once I get a new bike! You've got some sweet twisties that head up into the hills and up to Tahoe; can't wait for that!

·
Registered
968 Posts
That road has me twenty minutes from Tahoe. Makes for a nice afternoon ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts