Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to say "HI" to everyone here at www.sportbikes.net.
OPP is here to serve all your sportbike needs. Our expert advice and renound customer service is here to help you build your ultimate dream bike.

Let us build your dreams!

About Us

Optimum Performance Products, Inc (aka. OPP or OPP Racing) is a high-end motorcycle parts boutique that specializes in high-performance and race-replica (World Superbike and MotoGP inspired) parts & accessories for European & Japanese sportbikes. We represent many manufacturers from all over the world.

OPP is the exclusive worldwide distributor of MacMoto bodywork and accessories. MacMoto produces the world's finest epoxy Carbon Fiber, Carbon Kevlar, Titanium Silver and Fiberglass bodywork. We also manufacture vented fenders and special edition race bodywork. Finally, we distribute world-renowned brands such as Gilles Tooling, Lightech, Brembo, Brisk, CRG, Competition Werkes, BST, Galespeed, Zero Gravity and many more.

We stock huge inventory in our two warehouses located in Blaine, WA and Port Coquitlam, B.C. Having warehouses in the US and Canada make it easy for customers to order parts. All of our US shipments are sent from our Blaine, WA warehouse. Canadian customers receive their parts from Port Coquitlam, B.C.

What We Carry

At OPP Racing, we are a high-end motorcycle boutique providing well-established & exclusive parts, helping you to build your ultimate superbike. We pride ourselves on carrying the highest quality products from the most reputable motorcycle brands. These manufacturers are all leaders in their respective fields such as Brembo in brakes and Gilles Tooling in clip-ons and rear sets. The parts we offer can often be found in use on top-tier professional racing circuits such as WSB and MotoGP – for example, LighTech manufactures the rearsets used by Troy Corser for Alstare Corona Suzuki and Sebastien Charpentier for Winston Ten Kate. We even stock performance parts that some factory-sponsored riders don’t know about!

Our one-of-a-kind Carbon Fiber, Carbon Kevlar, Titanium Silver and Fiberglass motorcycle bodywork is designed by MacMoto (Macmoto - Home). MacMoto is affiliated with many international professional race teams and offers innovations and improvements over stock bodywork designs. For example, our upper fairings for the 2006 Suzuki GSXR-600 replaces the 8-piece jigsaw puzzle-like stock design with a 1-piece construction design, improving rigidity and function. Our HRC airducts for the CBR1000RR use a unique reverse-mold that puts the smooth part of the carbon fiber on the inside of the airduct. The quality of our bodywork equals that used by World Superbike motorcycles in terms of light-weight and structural rigidity but are available at a fraction of the factory prices.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Hi

You guys helped me with my R1...just wanted to say thanks for the support you gave me.

To others, these guys were the only ones that were able to get me the part I needed (out of any English speaking countries...I shopped around) and not only that, but they were VERY helpful, supportive and great in how they communicated the progress of the transaction.

I would recommend them highly to anyone without hesitation.

Thanks-

·
Site Sponsor
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

You guys helped me with my R1...just wanted to say thanks for the support you gave me.

To others, these guys were the only ones that were able to get me the part I needed (out of any English speaking countries...I shopped around) and not only that, but they were VERY helpful, supportive and great in how they communicated the progress of the transaction.

I would recommend them highly to anyone without hesitation.

Thanks-

Glad to hear that we could help you out with what you need.

Best Regards,
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts